Modifying your .NP Domain Name Servers for Yarsa Host
To use the free hosting offered by Yarsa Host, you should change the name servers on your Dot NP Domain. If you have not registered a domain yet, please read our guide on Registering a free Dot NP Domain in Nepal. If you already have a domain name, check your existing name server records using the Dot NPnp Whois Lookup Tool. If your existing name servers are already set to Yarsa Host Name Servers, you don't need to change anything.
Yarsa Host Name Servers
|Primary Name Server||ns1.yarsahost.com|
|Secondary Name Server||ns2.yarsahost.com|
To modify the name servers on an already registered domain, please follow these instructions.
- Log in to your domain dashboard on https://register.com.np/login.
- Click on the Active Domain tab to see the domains that you have registered. From the list of domains, click on the Edit DNS button.
- Enter the nameservers ns1.yarsahost.com as the primary name server and ns2.yarsahost.com as the secondary name server.
Then click on the Edit DNS button to save your settings.
- You will see a confirmation message that the request is received. People at Mercantile Communication will modify the name servers within a day or two. You will receive an email when the change is successful.
- That's all. You don't have to do anything else on the domain registrar after changing the name servers. Simply log in to your dashboard and manage your website or email settings there.
Note: It may take one to two days to change the name servers, so you will have to wait before using our services.